Saturday 12 August 2017

GlamGlow GravityMud Firming Treatment (Sonic Blue)

Howdy,

As I have mentioned many many times before I am a BIG fan of GlamGlow, I always have a large jar of Thirsty Mud in my collection and lately I have discovered a love for the Supermud Clearing Treatment. They both are just so effective and really do work. I have tried a few other products from this brand but there are no others that make me feel I need these in my constantly in my collection as much as these two.

Let me know if you'd like to see a full review of the whole of my Glamglow collection?
Click here for a review of the Thirsty Mud and click here for a review on the Super Mud Clearing Treatment 
I have around 6-7 products that I own right now from Glamglow.

Right back to this new Sonic mask, this mask came out earlier this year I believe and as far as I am aware only got sent to those on PR lists or online influences. A few months back GlamGlow sold this product to the public for a very short amount of time and as much as I would of loved to have tried it then, the shipping to the UK would have been expensive or impossible I'm sure. So I just waited and as of the last few weeks Glamglow released three limited edition tubes on Boots.com, I really wanted to try this mask out, plus who doesn't want to look like Smurfet? You have a choice of 3 characters, who will be appearing on your packaging, the choices are Sonic, Tails and Knuckle's, I chose to have Sonic. It brings back memories of playing Sonic with an old school friend on her Sega megadrive hahaha, collecting all those coins, we loved it.

So before I put on this mask I cleansed my face and then applied the mask with my fingers, I do own a couple of the brushes I got with other masks by GlamGlow but I don't like them. I find them to be scratchy so I just prefer to use my fingers.

This mask has a slight citrus scent to it and applied easily, a little goes a long way! Whilst I had this mask on I felt no adverse effects so just let it work its magic and dry. After a good 20 minutes the mask was completely dry and I was able to easily peel it off. It was not uncomfortable nor did it pull any hairs on my face, I was sure to avoid my eye brown area. There were tiny pieces of these mask left on my face so I just used a little micellar water and they came away with the first sweep. My face straight away felt very clean and smooth, I wouldn't say it was very firming. I honestly didn't think I was going to see much of a difference but I did and love the results it gave my skin. Also the child in me loved having a blue face, it was great fun.


My ratings: 7/10

Recommend/ worth the money: £14 for 15g is a lot of money, so I feel you are buying this because you either fell into the hype or because you are a GlamGlow fan. I will hold my hands up and say I fell because of both of those reasons. If you got more product for your money I would consider buying this. As I have products in my collection that do the same and that also work out far cheaper, I shall just stick to them. Its sold online in Boots if you are interested.

Pros: Left my skin very soft and feeling clean. It's great fun to use, its a peel off mask with no pain.

Cons: Amount of product you get for £14.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx

























No comments:

Post a Comment