Sunday 21 May 2017

La Dauphine Bracelets by HRH Collection

Howdy,

 La Dauphine bracelet in the colour Who's the fairest

 
Here is my La Dauphine Swarovski crystal bracelet. Pictures do not do this beautiful bracelet justice, it is hand made by Alex of HRH collection. Alex is known for her YouTube channel plus running her own business full time.

I have never seen anything like this, it reflects the light and just sparkles away. It is a rare and vintage stone, I'm not sure of the year though.  I love that it’s not widely available making it unlikely I’m going to bump into someone with the same. That is the beauty of buying from this collection and that they are made in the US.

The chain feels like a good quality metal, it is not sterling silver but still looks great next to my silver and white gold bracelets. It has a good weight to it  and is comfortable to wear, the stone always remains upright on my wrist.



I have really enjoyed this bracelet and you do catch people having a glance at it, it last happened whilst on the tube in London.

I have had this bracelet for a few years now, I still love and do wear it. I am not usually one to go for costume jewellery but this collection is different, my wrist is not going to turn green and the stones used are honestly so pretty.

To understand just how pretty they really are you need to see these bracelets in real life. They change colour with the light. Even my husband was impressed with them and he is not into jewellery like I am at all. The other thing that sets these bracelets apart from your usual costume jewellery is the fact that they are made with Swarovski crystals. Some very rare and vintage.


La Dauphine bracelet in the colour Acid Zelda

Well... I purchased another one, here is bracelet No.2, this bracelet is called HRH Acid Zelda and this one changes colours more than the last. In some lights it looks purple and then blue, then you see red, it honestly is a mixture of many colours. This is what I love about them, they are comfortable to wear,  no need to be careful with it either. It is a sturdy little bracelet, I wouldn't go wearing it in the shower but normal everyday wear is fine, I've never had a problem with them. One thing I do avoid is spraying perfume on them, just because of the chemicals found in perfume can tarnish jewellery.




This bracelet is from the 1940's and you really need to see it in person to see how the colour changes all the time. I can't wait to wear this, it will sparkle so much in the sun (if it wants to come out anytime soon).

If you are into crystal jewellery, leather bracelets, long necklaces or chokers then go check out the range Alex has. She makes everything to order so you have to wait  a couple of weeks to receive it, which is fine by me.  By having everything made to order it also give you the chance to change anything if you need to. Some people might want an item made larger or smaller. You can have it made to suit you. Also she ships world wide YAY, I did have my order shipped to a friend's house in the US to save on postage and I could track it the whole way.

Alex has also just launched a new line called Privé, if you if you are into rings, maybe check them out too. I am really happy with the pieces I have and will continue to enjoy them. If you fancy a look at what Alex makes then click here and don't blame me if you make a purchase. I follow her online and love looking at her new pieces but she's right, until you have it in front of you you will never know how truly pretty and colourful the jewellery is.

Does anyone else wear decent costume jewellery? I mean the kind that lasts not a £4 bracelet from Topshop! I'd love to know where you buy it from.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx






















No comments:

Post a Comment