Wednesday 10 May 2017

Nobody's Child Clothing

Howdy,

I have seen so many pairs of culottes around on blogs and instagram and I must say I have taken a shine to them. I remember wearing and loving them back in the 90's (woo what a throw back), the pair I had were black and ribbed and I just loved them.

So whilst doing a little online research for some culottes, I came across a website called Nobody's Child, I had never heard of them before, so checked out their website and found a black pair of culottes I liked the look of. I rarely order clothes online as you never know about sizing and the faff of sending them back etc etc, just takes the fun out of it! I had a good feeling about these so I just went ahead and ordered them. Best part of the order was that they were only £7. Yes! £7! :-)

I made the order at almost 21:00 and two days later I had it. Super quick! The package came in a black plastic sealed bag and inside that was a very thick brown paper bag closed together with stitching (reminded me of a hessian sack). Inside the brown bag your item comes in a see through plastic bag. So obviously my order was well protected! Your order form comes in a white envelope which I think is such a nice touch and not normally what you would receive from a high street brand.

The trousers feel like good quality with well sown fastenings and sit nicely on my hips, I am excited to wear these trousers this spring and summer. I shall be wearing these dressed up and down, I think they are suitable for any occasion. I just need to see how they wash up, I shall follow the instructions and hope they come out well.

This is my first time buying from this brand and so far so good, they do cater a lot for younger people but still have a good selection of clothing that I think would suit anybody of any age. If you are a student, they offer a 15% discount if you register your details.

Here is how I plan to wear these trousers during the day and for night just pop on a pair of strappy heels. Yay to returning fashions as these are so comfortable and fun to wear. As my clothes are very dark I like to brighten it up with a pop of colour with my shoes or some sparkly jewellery.

Top: Dorothy Perkins Shoes: J Crew

Bag: Mulberry Bracelet: BCBG Necklace: custom made

I think I will go back to Nobody's Child when I want to purchase some more spring/summer clothing. They do have some fun pieces on their website right now, it fun to branch out and try something new.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx













No comments:

Post a Comment