Sunday 5 March 2017

Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask

Howdy,


I have seen this mask float around the Internet for months but never thought about trying it, as I do have a few masks to be using up first! But with my willpower being non-existent and it being just 99p I thought why not. I picked it up from Boots, the packaging is pretty eye catching and before I knew it, I had in in my hand and was standing at the till to pay. ;-)

This mask claims it will work wonders on your skin and within the first 15 minutes, skin is intensely hydrated, it looks smoother and your complexion will be radiant! After one week of using this mask, fine lines appear reduced, skin looks plumper and radiance is revitalised. With all these claims let me see if this is true. I have cleansed my face with the Bee Good facial cleanser and then applied this mask as per the instructions on the back of the packet.

After the 15 minutes: My skin does feel very hydrated and smooth, the mask was very cooling and I like the texture of the mask itself. It was easy to apply and so far I love the results. I'm not sure this will last a week but we shall see. I think this would be fantastic to use before a night out or a wedding. For the next week I will not use a single mask of any kind, just my usual cleansers and moisturisers. Lets see if it lasts the week.

The next morning: I got up and washed my face, my skin felt very hydrated, so much so that I didn't even apply a moisturiser, I didn't have a need to. This is the first sheet mask I have ever used that has given my skin so much moisture. I did not apply cream that night either. The following morning I did need to use moisturiser, my skin started to feel dry.

After 1 week: As I went back to using my moisturiser on day two my skin now doesn't feel any different. It still feels hydrated from everyday moisturiser not from this mask. Saying that I have never gone a day without putting moisturiser on and from using this mask just the once, I did exactly that.

This mask would be fantastic to use before a flight. Any plane ride, even the short haul flights, still dry out your skin. By giving it a boost of moisture before hand, it saves having to take any creams on board the plane. By not drying your skin out also you are less likely to get any break outs.

My Rating: 9/10

Recommend/ worth the money:Yes 100% I loved using this mask and would not think twice about recommending it and buying more for myself in the future.

Pros: It costs 99p and is suitable for all skin types. It is ok to be used on sensitive skin. I got a good two days worth of miniaturisation from just the one mask. It smells pleasant.

Cons: Errrr, it didn't last a week! I think that is the only con to this product.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment