Wednesday 1 March 2017

Mulberry Card Holder

Howdy,

I do love small leather goods and here is my latest piece. A lovely calf leather Mulberry card holder in the colour Oxblood. The interior is made of a soft but durable nappa leather.


As always with Mulberry the leather and stitching is lovely and of very good quality. I have filled the purse with my store card and ones I don't use often. I have been using this everyday since I got it for Christmas and it still looks the same. You can fit so many card in this small purse, I think if you were on a night out, this would be perfect. If just took the cards you need, I am sure you would be able to fit notes and some change in here too. It is the perfect size to fit into pretty much any small bag, this fits perfectly into my Mulberry Mini Lily.

Here you can see how it looks with and without cards. This purse has lots of room. I wanted a card holder that could hold a good 10-12 cards and this one holds at least that. You can see that it fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, it is very compact.

My rating: 9/10

Recommend/ worth the money: Yes and even though it cost £145, which is not exactly pocket change, it still looks the same as the day I first got it and I am sure it will for many years to come.

Pros: Calf leather is very hard wearing, the quality of the stitching and leather is fantastic.

Cons: It is quite expensive.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx




No comments:

Post a Comment