Sunday 26 March 2017

Mulberry Clifton Unboxing

Howdy,

This is going to be a new type of blog post for me, I know the video could probably do with a bit of work and improvement but I don't think it is too bad for a beginner. Let me know what you think. I was so excited to share with you my new purchase, that I just had to film it ASAP.

I have spent weeks doing research, looking at reviews, seeing what was available and what I really want out of a bag. To some people I am sure they are thinking what a waste of time and why bother? But when you love bags like I do then its no bother at all, it is part of the fun and build up to getting a new bag. My collection of bags, clothes and just my possessions in general have got smaller and smaller as I have gotten older. But I am ok with that and I really agree with the saying less is more. I want a collection I love and will use it all.

Just a little info on why I decided on this bag. I wanted a bag I could use everyday, one I could put on, go out and be happy with it day or night. Also a bag big enough to hold my purse, SLG's and essentials too, lip balm etc. I wanted a bag I could wear cross body mainly or just over my shoulder in a hurry. So many of the bags I loved would not work for me as a cross body. They hit me right at the chest! The Lily, the Cara both hit me at that awkward poke in the boob angle or the handles of the bag remain up right and cause the same problems. This is not to say I would never own one as I do own the mini Lily and that has the perfect cross body length on me. (I'm 5'7" / 1.7m for reference). Also with the Bayswater new and old varieties, it would not be suitable for cross body and is mostly carried over the shoulder. As the bayswater bags are quite structured and quite heavy too, I fear I will fill it up and then it would just become a heavy pain!

Also just to note, I mention that it feels heavy but this is due to the fact I have a glass jar of leather cleaner in the bag too. The Clifton itself is not too heavy at all.





If I could change one thing about the bag, I think it may be to change the hardware to silver as that is the colour I prefer, as the gold isn't the super-bright-in-your-face yellow, it hasn't put me off the bag at all and I do think it goes really well.

Wow what an intro to a video, bet your thinking do I waffle like this in the video and you will be pleased to know I don't. So if you have a spare few minutes and want to see my excitement of what I purchased then go watch the video.

Thanks for reading and watching.

Kara xx






No comments:

Post a Comment