Sunday 19 March 2017

Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment

Howdy,

I am a big fan of Glamglow and was really excited to try this product out, this is the GlamGlow Supermud Clearing treatment. I got this as part of a set, the main product in the set was the thirsty mud treatment. My husband picked this out for me from Sephora in the US.

As you can see this mask looks super sexy on (jokes) but clearing it certainly is. I'd like to think I keep my skin pretty clear and hydrated but this mask will pull out impurities from deep down inside your pores.

After using this mask I broke out and had two spots, they didn't last long and were gone in a couple of days. My skin felt and looked great apart from the spots, this really works to give you a deep down cleanse of the skin without the use of scrubs (which I hate) or harsh stripping chemicals.

I wouldn't suggest using this mask on a Friday if you have plans on a Saturday as be prepared for that break out.

I tried this mask all over my face as you can see, but it also works great as a spot treatment. Place a little of this treatment over the spot or entire face, leave for a minimum of 5 minutes or up to 20 minutes depending on how your skin feels. I did the full 20 minutes. If you put this over a spot then it probably is going to make it bigger, but it is also going to go quicker too which I think is more important. This mask has very weird lumps, almost like pieces of leaf inside of it, the texture is quite strange for that but it's not enough to put me off using it. Also the scent is a cross between menthol, cut grass and aniseed, so if you are not a fan of this then maybe you wouldn't like to use this mask.
After the very first use my skin did feel very clean, I think with regular use of this mask you could keep those horrible spots away. 

My ratings: 8/10

Recommend/ worth the money: Yes, for £39 they say you should get 17 full face mask applications which works out to just over £2 a mask. If you use it just as a spot treatment, it will obviously last longer.

Pros: Tightens pores, helps rid your skin of daily dirt and impurities. The main ingredients in this product are Glycolic, Salicylic and Lactic Acids that work to heal damaged skin and smooth pigmentation, excellent if you have ever suffered with spots and have scarring.

Cons: It isn't the cheapest mask if you are only out to spend a few pounds but it works very well. If don't like Aniseed then the smell may put you off, like it does my husband.

You can purchase this mask or find more info on it at GlamGlow, Lookfantastic and Boots. Also don't forget to use Quidco first if you are making an order online. For new customers, Quidco are offering up to 8% cash back from Boots at the moment and 7% for Lookfantastic.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment