Wednesday 15 March 2017

My Current Wish List

Howdy,

I'm sure everyone has a list of things they would really like to own. I can't be the only one with a list, can I? Here are 5 things I would really like to own, this is only a wish list so no harm in saving a few pennies up for these treats or maybe to ask for one as a birthday treat maybe? 2 months to go *cough cough*

Anyway here are things I keep thinking about and maybe one day will get to own or try.

1. Woodwick Candles. I have had a few of these over the last couple of years and I just love them. I haven't had a bad one yet, I have found they also last the longest of any brand I have purchased. They have a pretty good scent throw too, these are a few scents on my wishlist I'd love to try.
Pineapple
Citrus Zest
Currant













2. Byredo, Gypsy Water. I had heard a lot about this brand but never smelt it, so I went into Liberty to smell it and I really liked the smell from just a sniff of the bottle. I had to do the perfume test, does anyone else do this first before buying a perfume? The perfume test is when you go to the shop with no fragrance of your own on and the spray it on yourself, go away and go about your day. Sniff it during the day a few times and see what you think of it. If, by the end of the day, you either don't notice it is there or you can only smell it when your wrist is under your nose then you know that fragrance works well with your body chemistry. I loved the light scent it left on my skin and it was a big thumbs up from the husband too. It is quite an exclusive perfume range so you can't get this at your local Boots or Superdrug, I like this, as I know its not going to be worn by many and its nice to smell different.

3. Mulberry, Clifton Bag, A Mulberry bag has potentially been in the pipeline for a while and on my latest visit to London I went into Selfridges and the Mulberry shop on New Bond Street.  I have done a ton of research online and read/watched so many reviews and narrowed it down to just one or two bags I love. From all of the research you can do online nothing beats physically holding and seeing a bag, the Clifton bag in pictures does look quite plain. But when it is in front of you the quality and the feel of the leather and suede is amazing. The bag contains, zip and snap closures, so it is practical and secure. It is a small but very roomy bag that can keep your essentials organised and safe, the sales assistant in the New Bond Street shop was amazing, she was so helpful, friendly and answered all of my many questions without hesitation. (on this visit I found out the perks of visiting a stand alone store compared to as concession, but that's for another blogpost). I feel a trip to Bicester should be made first and if no luck there, then back to London I might go, as I feel this might be the bag for me.


4. Stackers, I have a large version of the jewellery stack to hold all of my jewellery and I love it. I have no regrets buying that at all, my jewellery is all kept safely, in one place and easy to get to. When we go away I tend to use a little bag of some sort to hold extra jewellery and keep it in my hand luggage. It's not always the best idea if you want to take a necklace, so I think I would get good use out of a small travelling box. When it is not being used it fits into the large 11 section stacker, so it is neat and tidy and easy to pull out again when you are ready to take it on your travels.

5. Sarah Chapman, skinesis ultimate cleanse, I am a sucker for a good quality cleanser. I have tried so many ways of cleaning my skin from wipes (cringe) to scrubs, face washes and now cleansers. My skin responds well to being cleansed daily and I have found it helps shrink pores and smooths out my complexion. As most cleansers I have used are best used with a muslin cloth I think this has helped too and it is a light daily exfoliation. Again, from seeing things advertised online and from me being a geek and doing research online, I think this Sarah Chapman cleanser could be a real good one to try. It does cost a pretty penny so that has probably been holding me back from this purchase, but as all shops have sales I'm sure there will be a deal to be had one day.


Well, above are 5 things I have been lusting over, maybe I will own one or two of these one day in the future. What things are you lusting over? Tell me, I'd love to know.

Thanks for reading
Kara xx
































No comments:

Post a Comment